Aina Asyiqin
about bloglist home twitter instagram ask me


not so grand comeback . but feel good to be back "home"
Sunday 19 April 2020 | 11:36 | 0 comments

ohayo !


corona make me write again even i know i got report to do yet i'm here pressing keyboard writing unnecessary nonsense but doing this thing kinda give me pleasing vibes. so put the self blaming aside and i want to proudly praise myself for finally able to spout the nonsense again.

**declaration : i'm still (and will) sticking to write this stuff as i know in upcoming years i will miss all this small things happen in my life . i might not able to remember all but at the very least i can put memories all together and make my inner soul feel so much better. and also later hopefully i will  finally realize there are actually countless nikmat i got babied with.

i finally got some FEEL about this so this comeback post will be only this short. i am going to continue the next post about my current life that i haven't talk for a while .anddd i will also do song, series and movie recommendation at the end of every posts InsyaAllah i hope this will help me cope with the Quarantine and being far from home for first time ever during the ramadhan :)


#01
song : Introduce me a good person - Joy
movie : Dumplin' (Netflix)
series : Hospital Playlist (need to recommend this because i love the vibes so much !)


keyboard off,

see ya next post ;)